Hello from Dallas!

bcaparoon

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
My name is Ben Caparoon. My wife and I have a photography business in a suburb of Dallas Texas. You can view some of our work at www.caparoon.com and www.seniorallstars.com . We also have our images posted on www.modelmerge.com

I look forward to talking with you guys. Feel free to give us some feedback on either our websites or our images. I'd love to know what people think!

- Ben

Welcome to TPF.

Hey neighbor. I live just south of you in Roanoke/ Ft.Worth. We are in one of those new subdivision that noone really wants to claim, but everyone wants the tax revenue from.

I also see that you have an outstanding first name.

I am looking forward to checking out some of your work and possibly picking your brain for advice. I am extremely new to the photography game (just got my camera last night) and I really know next to nothing about taking great pics.

Hope that you and your wife have a happy holidays.

Have a great day,
Ben

Brokepilot said:
Hey neighbor. I live just south of you in Roanoke/ Ft.Worth. We are in one of those new subdivision that noone really wants to claim, but everyone wants the tax revenue from.

I also see that you have an outstanding first name.

I am looking forward to checking out some of your work and possibly picking your brain for advice. I am extremely new to the photography game (just got my camera last night) and I really know next to nothing about taking great pics.

Hope that you and your wife have a happy holidays.

Have a great day,
Ben

What do you want to know? I'd be glad to help you out.

Welcome aboard!

Most reactions

Back