Hello From Dirty Jersey

Erik638

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi All,

I have been trolling around here for the last couple of weeks trying to learn and pick up as much as I can. I am pretty new to photography and have had my Nikon D90 for about a year or so now. I mostly take pictures of my kids but when I get time I enjoy going out to shoot. I tried my hand at night photography (2nd time) & HDR 1st time tonight. Once I figure out how to post pictures I will def be looking for some C&C. Anyway, I just wanted to say hi out there.

Erik

Go to flickr, pull up the photo you want to post here. Above it is a button that says share, click on it and choose BBCode. copy it and paste it in the reply box or edit your original post and paste it there.​

Posting.jpg

Hackettstown......northern jersey most people dont know where it is haha

Unless of course they're from Jersey...:sexywink:

Scoody,Thanks for the tip with flickr. I set up an account and was able to upload pictures to the photo forum. I uploaded some on to the beginner section yesterday so thanks again!Erik

I think I heard of hackettets town. Could not tell you where it is though...lol. Lived here for seven years and I still have no idea where anything is except the roads to get out of NJ....lol

Sup, see a few NJ people in here. I'm new myself ... up in Bergen County. Welcome!

Most reactions

Back