Hello from FL

co s13

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My husband surprised me with a D3100 about 2 months ago. I have a 3 year old and a 4 month old and I've really enjoyed using it on them. My only regret is that I didn't have the camera sooner. I've been lurking for a little bit and have really enjoyed the C&C. In my spare time, which isn't much, I've been soaking in everything I can find about photography.

My husband surprised me with a D3100 about 2 months ago. I have a 3 year old and a 4 month old and I've really enjoyed using it on them. My only regret is that I didn't have the camera sooner. I've been lurking for a little bit and have really enjoyed the C&C. In my spare time, which isn't much, I've been soaking in everything I can find about photography.

if you dont have time or $$ for classes you can search youtube for DSLR for tutorials on how to us the camera.. not trying to spam but i would put a guys youtube channel that i find is very helpful . From shutter speed setting to how to use Aperture priority. F stops and so on if you want Pm me and ill sent you the link to his page. there a lot more ppl there too that show different things. hope this helped ;)

if you dont have time or $$ for classes you can search youtube for DSLR for tutorials on how to us the camera.. not trying to spam but i would put a guys youtube channel that i find is very helpful . From shutter speed setting to how to use Aperture priority. F stops and so on if you want Pm me and ill sent you the link to his page. there a lot more ppl there too that show different things. hope this helped ;)

PM sent thanks!

Most reactions

Back