Hello from Germany

Unprofessional

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi Guys,
just registered myself and thought I'd say hello. Based in the Rhein-Main Region in Germany, in my thirties and still very unacomplished.

Used to only photograph digitally, but recently made my entry into the analogue world with a Yashica Electro 35 that I got cheaply of ebay. I loved it!

Now I have three analogue bodies (the Yashica, a Fujica GW 690 and just got an OM2 with the 50 1.8). I also still shoot my E-PL3 which I mostly use with the excellent 25mm Summilux. I mainly shoot digital for travel and all the occasions where I like something convenient.

As for Film; I love the Ilford XP2 Super. It's almost like shooting digital, since you can just use any ISO between 100 and 800 and still get away with it. Occasionally I also use some B/W or even color negative film.

Here's some pictures as well:

Scan-121229-0012 von buebo.de auf Flickr

P3030636 von buebo.de auf Flickr

IMG_1953 von buebo.de auf Flickr

Graffiti am Main von buebo.de auf Flickr

Welcome to the site.

Welcome to TPF! :) We have plenty of film shooters here, so you're in very good company. This is a nice series of images.

You might want to check out our Gallery section, and post your pictures in there by subject. :) That's a much better way to get some feedback on your work, as well as a great way to get to know your fellow forum members.

Keep posting, and have fun!

Welcome to ThePhotoForum :)

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back