Hello from Holland

damir388

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi there,

I'm getting a new SLR camera next week so i wanted to be part of a nice forum to get some good tips, and maybe give tips to other members etc.

Atm i'm shooting with an Sony H50 camera, this was actually my first step into digital photography :$ if any1 is interested ill be happy to show some pics i made with it.

The camera to be bought is an Nikon D60 with the 2 lens VR kit. If any1 says it isnt right for me give a scream and tell me why it isn't :lmao:

Greetings to all and cu on the forum! ;)

Welcome, I'm sure you will enjoy SLR photography and you cant go far wrong with a D60 as a first camera

Well, i went to the camera shop today in Groningen, and decided to buy an Nikon d90 with the 18-105mm kit instead of the d60 VR kit^^ it's a big step for me tbh, but im sure this body can last me a few years and is worth the extra buck.

Ill be getting it this friday because he needed to order it. So excited!1 :peacesign:

ik kan ook nederlands verstaan, (maar ik ben een engelsman) =) groningen is een heel mooie stad en een d90 is echt leuk. groetjes uit engeland!

That's cool SonnarSphere !
I am an dutchmen but i can understand english ;), where did you learn the dutch language?

i lived in utrecht city for 3 years and also i for a while as a steelworker down in limburg (hoensbroek). i know groningen a bit - been there a few times.

Most reactions

Back