Hello from Houston

Aoide

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.photine.net
Hi all. My name is Laurie and I live in Houston, TX. I am a very amateur, very beginner photographer. I have always taken snapshots, but a few months ago I decided that I wanted to get better at using my camera and at taking pictures. Some days I'm really interested in learning all I can. Other days I feel like nothing will get through my brain and I'll never understand it.

I currently have a Canon S45 and that will be my camera for a while. It is hard to be a gadget geek on a teacher's salary! I'm afraid my tech desires are much greater than my wallet. :)

Looking forward to learning from this forum.

I'm sorry for the delay in introducing myself. I have been in several photography forums, trying to find one that I can feel comfortable in and I thought I already introduced myself over here. Sigh.... age marches on! :roll:

Thanks for posting the intro and I hope you do feel comfortable here! :)

We have a great group of people that are very willing to help. Dive right in and start posting pics and have fun :)

Hey Laurie!!! Glad you decided on this one to hang in. Welcome to TPF!!! Everyone is really great here!!

Welcome in from another very amateur, very beginner photographer.
Enjoy the fun!

Hey Laurie! Welcome to TPF.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back