Hello from India

picsboy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi Everybody !
I recently (today) joined this forum. I did not notice that there was a special section for introducing.
Anyway, I found it so I am introducing myself.

I am a 27 year old boy. By profession I am a physicist.
I do research in astronomy and cosmology. Obiviously astronomy does not exist without photography. I am sorry, I do not photograph astronomical objects. I am mainly interested in photographing everything which I can find on this lovely planet called the earth.

I bought my first camera six years back. It was a point
shot camera. For the last six years I have been photographing landscapes, portraits of people, party photos, flowers, trees , insects etc.

I travel a lot so I get chances of photography at various places. Actually this was one of the main reasons
which motivated me to buy a Nikon SLR (F55D).

I love poetry. I read and write both. As far as music is
concerned I like Indian musics. I did not get a chance to enjoy it western music. I will be very thankful to you if you suggest me any album of beautiful english songs. I like long walk along river. I always want to be close to nature. I do not like crowd much.

With best wishes
good bye
picsboy

Welcome .... where in India are you from?

Hi & Welcome. My husband and I got started in photography because we were also into astronomy and very interested in astrophotography. Good to see another dark sky lover here!

Hello Picsboy! I am new too here but I wanted to say thank you for your help about registering here. Remember me? I am Ivana :p
Thank you once more :hugs:

hi everbody,
i am thankful to all of you for the warm welcome. i do not have to say
anything else except ' i love you'.
dear force of nature i was really impressed when i saw your web page. it has introduced me a new place where i can find some really cool pics. Ivana i remember you. how you are doing ?

I have a problem. I want to put some pics but i do not know how
to upload.
my home town is in the northern part of india in a hill state.

again my warm wishes to all members of this forum.

picsboy said:
hi everbody,
i am thankful to all of you for the warm welcome. i do not have to say
anything else except ' i love you'.
dear force of nature i was really impressed when i saw your web page. it has introduced me a new place where i can find some really cool pics. Ivana i remember you. how you are doing ?

I have a problem. I want to put some pics but i do not know how
to upload.
my home town is in the northern part of india in a hill state.

again my warm wishes to all members of this forum.

I am good thanks :hug::
I will send you pm how you can upload pics,I cant wait to see your pics!

Ivana

Welcome. I also love poetry as a side to photography. Have you written a lot?

Most reactions

Back