Hello from Indiana

photobugimc

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.lpphoto.biz
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I live in Indianapolis. I am a proud Mom of two boys - oldest is 23, serving in the U.S. Navy - chef on a submarine and my youngest is 19 and started his first year of college last August for his Master's in Social Work. My Husband and I knew at that moment retirement was not in the immediate future.

Photography has been a passion since I was a very little girl and somehow it has turned into a money maker - I am very critical of my photos so it blows my mind that people hire me and then actually purchase the pics. In addition to photographing weddings, senior pics, etc., I also capture art photography and my work is currently being shown at the Mac Worthington Art Gallerie in Columbus, Ohio. Another mind blower to have been accepted.

By education I am a Paralegal and I work from home on-line preparing uncontested divorce cases for the entire State of Indiana. My Husband and I jumped off the cliff about two years ago and started our own small business and to our amazement it has been quite successful.

So, hello everyone and I look forward to learning much about digital photograpy. I am a 35mm buff and I just switched over about a year ago. It's a whole new world!

Lori

Hi Lori, welcome aboard.

Thank you both for the welcome. I hope to be speaking with everyone on a regular basis and learning as I go. I am going to check out your profiles so that I can get to "know" each of you a little better. It's so exciting for me to view work done by others.

Lori

Welcome. I lived in Princeton, IN for three years and worked for the newspaper there. I'm in South Dakota now. I think you'll find this a friendly and helpful place.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back