Hello from Ireland - where faraway hills ARE greener

nkeegan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hi everyone!
Good to have joined this forum! If anyone is interested, have a look at my website: www.nicolakeegan.com. I am a self-taught photogrpaher trying to make a go of making half a living at photography. I have mainly been doing informal black & white children's photos, and would like to develop this.
Is there anyone out there that does school photos? I would like to get in touch if there is as I would like to explore this and would like some advice!
Anyone else from Ireland?
Nice to have met y'all
Nicola K

Hi Nicola, and welcome to ThePhotoForum.
That is one nice site you have there.
I am sure you have got a good many photos to share with us here on board, right? Can't wait to see more.
(And you are not the only one from Ireland on here, there are some more, though - so far - not VERY many).

Hi Nicola, welcome to TPF. So happens we have a fine establishment just near where I live, called Keegan's. It's a mighty fine pub with the best fish and chips this side of the UK. Any relationship? :)

Hey Nicola, welcome and nice site.

I live in Ireland, home is on the Antrim Coast and my student house is in Belfast, where you from?

Welcome. I had a friend that lived in Belfast. We have lost touch by now, but I would love to visit Ireland one day. the photographs would be endless.

Your site is very nice, thanks for sharing, I am newbie too, this forum has already helped me out so much and I have only been a member for a little while. :)

welcome to TPF :D glad to have you here

Most reactions

Back