Hello from Italy

Chiara

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My name is Chiara. I'm new here and I'd like to introduce myself. I live in Italy and I've thought to join this forum in order to talk about my great passion in a place where other people share it but also because I want to improve my english. So I'm sorry if my english is not perfect, every correction and advice about it will be appreciated. :cheerful: I wish I could interact with you all and learn something new about the great and magic world of photography! :icon_camera:

Welcome! Your English is very good!

Welcome to TPF.

You'll find plenty of people that love share their love of photography.

P.S. You have excellent english.

Welcome to TPF.

You'll find plenty of people that love share their love of photography.

P.S. You have excellent english.
Thank you! I'm sure I'll find nice people to talk to here! :)

My name is Chiara. I'm new here and I'd like to introduce myself. I live in Italy and I've thought to join this forum in order to talk about my great passion in a place where other people share it but also because I want to improve my english. So I'm sorry if my english is not perfect, every correction and advice about it will be appreciated. :cheerful: I wish I could interact with you all and learn something new about the great and magic world of photography! :icon_camera:

Chiara, trust me when I say your English is way better than my Italian. :) Welcome to the forum

Chiara, trust me when I say your English is way better than my Italian. :) Welcome to the forum
Thank you! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back