Hello from Kansas!

mynameistin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey all my names Justin and i just recently picked up photography from buying a Nikon D40 off of my cousin to help fund his new DSLR and just started farting around with it. He got me into trying this 365 Project of posting a new photo of something i encounter during my day and needless say i feel ive learned a lot since the middle of january. One thing lead to another and now im the new proud owner of a Nikon D7000. I have the kit lens 18-55 which came with the D40, kit lens 18-105 that came with my D7000, 50mm 1.8 and a Tamron 28-200mm that was given to me. All in all i now have a pretty good liking towards photography, So here i am hello all and i hope to learn even more. Everyday is an adventure with my camera.

It's about time you joined up on here Justin!!!

Good to have you, enjoy TPF!!

Josh

What part of Kansas?

I lived in Wichita for about 11 years (90-01) hometown is Hutchinson. The Riverfest is coming up and is McConell having the airshow this year? I remember finding a spot along the Arkansas river for the Riverfest fireworks show every year. I do miss that. Looking back I wish I was into photography more back then.

Most reactions

Back