Hello from Long Island NY

Flare

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello everyone, after sitting on the side lines for about a year now I've gotten to the point where I can ask a half intelligent question so I joined the forum. I now live out on long Island but I'm originally from NYC where I still work. I have a T3I with a 18-55 kit lens and a 55-250mm lens. I hope to upgrade one day as I learn more from the knowledgeable people on this forum. I have a great amount of interests in which photography is fast becoming my favorite.

Flare

Welcome to TPF, Flare! :) You shouldn't have waited so long to join us, but we're happy you finally did.

Long Island is beautiful - I hope you post lots of images from your area. (And I love NYC!) :heart:

Enjoy the forum!

Thank you Terri and thank you Mully. Yes Long Island is beautiful and there are countless photographic opportunities. I feel the same for NYC. I am looking forward to posting my photographs, the constructive criticism should be very helpful.

Flare

welcome aboard,flare.......from the other ny.........waaaaaaay upstate

Thank you Ratssass, I spend a lot of time upstate ( i.e. Lake Placid ). Love it up there!

Flare

Hello and welcome aboard!

Welcome to the site.

Thank you Smalltowngirl13 and thank you IceCamAm. I'm very happy I finally signed on.

Flare

What part of Long Island are you in? My wife and I just got back from the North Fork area.

Hello Mrshanks2U, the North Fork is one of the most beautiful areas on Long Island. I am on the South shore near the village of Patchogue, close to the water but not to close to where Sandy didn't effect me so much.

Flare

Welcome to the forum!

KmH said:
:thumbup: Welcome to TPF! :camera:

Better late than never.

Thank you KmH, I should have done this soon but as you say...

Flare

Most reactions

New Topics

Back