Hello from Maine

radco

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Just getting back into the game after a long laps since 35mm bit the dust :).. Time to really play the digital game and with 3 grandson's I should have a lot of subjects to capture on camera :)
I'm starting with a low end SONY and will work my way up to a higher end model in the future. Great forum and I am sure Ill find great advice on my future choice's of camera's and addon's
Rich

Hello and welcome to the forum Rich!

Welcome to TPF, Rich! There is definitely a lot of information here, so dive in and enjoy. I hope you post some images of your beautiful state! :)

Greetings from the lakes region of NH. Maine is one of my favorite places ever. My girlfriend and I are actually go to Rockland this weekend, looks like the weather will be pretty crappy though.

Greetings from the lakes region of NH. Maine is one of my favorite places ever. My girlfriend and I are actually go to Rockland this weekend, looks like the weather will be pretty crappy though.
JS, I MC ride NH a lot, the Kanc and White Mtns.. I used to live 25 minutes from Rockland, that area is very nice.. If you like old car's transportation you should check out Owls Head Transportation museum.. Have a safe trip

Welcome to TPF, Rich! There is definitely a lot of information here, so dive in and enjoy. I hope you post some images of your beautiful state! :)

Terri Thanks I hope to grab a good good shot or 2 :)

Welcome to the site.

Welcome to the site, lots to learn and enjoy here. Ed

Most reactions

New Topics

Back