Hello From Massachusetts!

kgildea

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My name is Kristen i'm from Massachusetts, USA. I've always had an interest in photography and had the privilege of taking some photography classes in High School. Otherwise than that i'm a newbie and learning as I go not to mention that was many moons ago. Aside from your typical point and shoot digital cameras and my smartphone i've never had or used a nice "real" camera therefore i'm currently in the market for one. I'm just a beginner looking to advance in this hobby. I take pictures of just about anything and everything from scenery and landscapes to cars and animals. I look forward to learning a lot here and hopefully once I can get some photo's uploaded I will be looking for critiques. But first I need a camera!

Small World! I'm up in that area quite often, my family has a house off the lake in Moultonborough and we do a lot of snowmobiling up there during the winter.

Small World! I'm up in that area quite often, my family has a house off the lake in Moultonborough and we do a lot of snowmobiling up there during the winter.

Oh nice! I live right on the lake in Meredith

Right next door! Very cool! I will be up there in a few weeks for a weekend out on the lake. Its awesome this time of year up there

Welcome!! In across the country lol. But if you're gonna buy a camera!!!!! Worry about lenses first

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Welcome aboard.

I've been to Seekonk a couple of times. ;)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back