Hello from Micheldever, UK

gela

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi everybody - I am new to this forum - actually from Kiel, Germany but at the moment I spend most of my time in the UK. Hope to meet some of you at the next TPF events/meetings in Europe.

Angela

:p

Welcome to TPF :D

Someone told me it was all my fault ... oh well :p

(And haven't you realised it is squirrel week?)

I cannot find my sqirrel anymore - the fridge is empty and the only shop closed down 4 weeks ago. Hard times.

Welcome to TPF :D

Someone told me it was all my fault ... oh well :p

(And haven't you realised it is squirrel week?)

I am just practising - don´t take notice of me.

Hi Angela, now I know why one of the first things for you to do here on TPF was to check out Alex's profile! I KNEW you had to be one of his friends. And now I see that you are THE famous Angela from Kiel!!! Welcome to ThePhotoForum. Weren't you coming to the Meet-Up even before you joined? Alex mentioned something like it once but not again ... only did he go to see you straight from the meet-up! :D

Hi Angela, now I know why one of the first things for you to do here on TPF was to check out Alex's profile!

I was not aware we are being monitored so closely on here! :confused:

There you are! Now you know!
You think you reached FREEDOM today?
Ha! :greenpbl:

Hi Angela, now I know why one of the first things for you to do here on TPF was to check out Alex's profile! I KNEW you had to be one of his friends. And now I see that you are THE famous Angela from Kiel!!! Welcome to ThePhotoForum. Weren't you coming to the Meet-Up even before you joined? Alex mentioned something like it once but not again ... only did he go to see you straight from the meet-up! :D

Ups - my reputation :blushing:
Yes I am - and I definitely plannend to attend the meet-up in Germany some weeks ago. Unfortunately I had no time but I look forward to the next meeting - is it already planned?

Several meet-ups are in the planning, but none in North Germany just now. (Still recovering from the one in May, you know ;) ;) ;) )
But people talk about Rutland in Spring of 2009 and Newfoundland in Summer of 2010 ... so plans are being made. Some want to also organise something on a larger scale in Arizona, but they are still too shy to put out dates...

Welcome aboard.

Most reactions

Back