Hello from Michigan!

cynicalbeauty

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I just wanted to introduce myself before I started posting pics. Although I am not sure that many read the introductory posts. :greenpbl: Anyway, I'm Melissa and I really got into the art side of photography about 3 years ago. Before that I was just the crazy girl who took 100 pictures during a night out. hahaha. Up until this christmas I was shooting with several p&s cameras. Now I have a Rebel xsi. I have been teaching myself slowly since then. I am looking at getting a zoom lens and a flash (not at the same time) I saw canon has a 55-250 mm f/4.0-5.6 lens that is decently priced. Has anyone used this lens? What do you think?

As an aside, because I am a little frusterated about the struggles this may present, I have a disability called CP and have to use crutches or another asisstive device to get around. The reason it took me so long to move to manual mode is because its hard to manipulate dials hold the camera and hold myself up on a pair of crutches. haha. I figured it out though. I just wanted to put that out there incase I ask some weird questions down the road.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back