Hello from Minnesota USA

dutcheagle

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all

I'm a Dutch/American citizen (dual nationality) and live here in cold Minnesota USA for about 12 years. (long story) Many moons before I came to the USA I was a "CSI" investigator/photographer in The Netherlands. (Technical investigator) I'm from the black and white era however my age is classified. (I'm kidding) There is no way I could work for any police organization here (I did not even want to) that is why I'm now a full-time IT guy (Microsoft MCSE for insiders)

I hope to join into many conversations as I like photography and always learn new things!

Where in MN do you hail sir?? I am in the Cities myself :)

Welcome to the site.

I live in the suburbs of St.Paul and i'm a member/studio mentor and assistant organizer of the Twin Cities Photography group. We have around 2000 member and I invite you to join. This is me.

I live south of the river and will check out the group website later. Been thinking about looking into some groups around here...is anyone welcome, I'm a hobbyist looking to improve.

Welcome aboard and enjoy.

I live in the suburbs of St.Paul and i'm a member/studio mentor and assistant organizer of the Twin Cities Photography group. We have around 2000 member and I invite you to join. This is me.

I live south of the river and will check out the group website later. Been thinking about looking into some groups around here...is anyone welcome, I'm a hobbyist looking to improve.

Welcome aboard and enjoy.

Thanks ZimPhoto

Yes you are welcome, we have beginners, advanced and professional photographers and everything in between. Membership is FREE. There are a lot of events every month. Workshops have to be paid for but there are some free too. We have a 4 bay studio and a private studio for rent including studio light. Lots of possibilities. Check it out!

Welcome to TPF, dutcheagle - sounds like you had a fascinating career. :) We're happy to have you on board - lots of film shooters here, if you're still dipping a toe in that. Enjoy the forum!

Most reactions

Back