Hello from Minnesota

Moxie

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
I am writing to you from the great frozen nort. Well, not THE nort, but close to it. My family and I live in one of the most beautiful part of the United States (yes, I am a tad biased). There are many photographic opportunities to be had here. Up until now I had only been able to dream about capturing my subjects, and expressing myself through photograph.

However today I broke down and bought my first DSLR, honestly it was either a new camera, or a horse. My husband let me have the camera. So, I got a Cannon EOS Rebel XS w/ standard lens. However when I got home I found a much better deal on just about the same camera, with an additional lens. So, needless to say I'll be switching soon.

So, here I am. Eager to learn all there is to know. I am more interested in photographing landscapes and wildlife; especially interested in equine photography. I have had some experience in photography, as I used to take portraits at the local wal-mart (haha).

So far I have incredible models, my son :heart:, 3 crazy dogs, and a abundance of wildlife right out my back door.

I am eager to learn from everyone here, and also to share with you some of my work.

All the best,
B.

Hi Welcome!

I grew up in MN, and go back a few times a year to see family. I agree, its a beautiful place. But then again, so is central PA, where I currently live.

I hope you enjoy your new hobby, as I am enjoying it as my new hobby :)

Welcome to TPF.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back