Hello From Nashville!

Skhigh

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello! Photography has been a hobby of mine for more then 10 years now, and I have started school for it to make it a career. I joined this forum to gain some tips and inspiration from other photographers!

I am currently using a sony a100 that was a given to me as a gift in 2007. I have grown to love my camera, however I am thinking on switching and need some input on what to choose..nikon or cannon. AND I was just asked to take some family photos and need some pose ideas..2 adults and 2 little girls. Thanks!

Well, someone else from Music City is around here finally. Make yourself at home, take a look around. Lots of information and helpful people here.

Thanks!! I took a quick peek at your website! I love your wildlife/nature photos! Wildlife/Nature photography is what I really love to do, I am trying to expand my love to the human side......

Thanks, glad you liked them. I don't do people much, I personally prefer birds and wildlife. Spend a lot of time at Radnor Lake, Nashville Zoo, Couchville Lake, Centennial Park, etc.

Glad to see a local around here.

Most reactions

Back