Hello from NC

mcgrawfan

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hey guys. As you can see, I'm a newby. I just received my very first DSLR camera for Christmas (Nikon d3000) and I'm a little overwhelmed with it. I'm eager to learn which is why I joined this message board. Any tips or suggestions will be greatly appreciated. :blushing:

Welcome to TPF! First thing I would do in your situation is sit down with the manual and your camera in hand. I always find it helpful to read the manual while I look at the camera because I learn better that way. There is a ton of information that you can find scattered over the forums. Check out the search feature and if you can't find something you are looking for then feel free to ask. There are plenty of helpful people. Good luck and have fun!

Welcome to TPF! First thing I would do in your situation is sit down with the manual and your camera in hand. I always find it helpful to read the manual while I look at the camera because I learn better that way. There is a ton of information that you can find scattered over the forums. Check out the search feature and if you can't find something you are looking for then feel free to ask. There are plenty of helpful people. Good luck and have fun!

I plan to do that. Thanks so much.

Welcome to TPF.

I live outside of Raleigh and shoot Nikon. :biggrin:

D80 user here and am in the Triad of NC.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back