HELLO FROM NEW ZEALAND !!

billylid

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
New to this site, have had a look around and it looks great. Lots i can learn here for sure. Will start off asking my 1st question. Am looking at purchasing a Canon EOS 50D and am wanting feedback bout best lenses to go with camera. I love taking landscape, macro, sunsets, sports, plants and flowers, buildings. Any help gratefully recieved, thanks, Bill.:D

Hey there, this is only my 2nd post but welcome anyway. My ex-wife is a Kiwi, love NZ. Lots of opportunity for some great photos.

New to this site, have had a look around and it looks great. Lots i can learn here for sure. Will start off asking my 1st question. Am looking at purchasing a Canon EOS 50D and am wanting feedback bout best lenses to go with camera. I love taking landscape, macro, sunsets, sports, plants and flowers, buildings. Any help gratefully recieved, thanks, Bill.:D

Hey billy,

im from NZ too! The photo forum is a great place to mingle with photographers from overseas.

There's a NZ group at www.photographersonline.co.nz where there are a bunch of keen photographers in NZ of all levels mixing and mingling and organising shoots. Check it out!

Most reactions

Back