Hello from NOLA

Geaux

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi guys! I recently got a d3000 for Xmas this past year and have been looking for a forum to share my shots with, minus Flickr. I've always been interested in photography, but was just able to afford a dslr to play with.

Within 2 months of owning the camera, I've purchased the Nikkor 35mm f/1.8 to make low light hand held photography a bit easier, since I've always been enamored by night photography.

I'm looking forward to learning from most of you while sharing and seeing what others are doing in their photography.

-Sean

Hi Sean. Great to see you on here. I was raised in NOLA but moved after high school (O.P. Walker Class of 77). I am new to photography and am also trying to learn from many of these guys on here. Wish I were in NOLA and Louisiana in general. Would love to shoot creole and cajun photography themes. French Quarter, swamps, Missisippi River, etc...

Yeah, I've been trying to get into the french quarter for a photo walk, but it never seems to work out. Especially with Mardi Gras going on and the difficulty of parking hah.

I'll probably be down there next weekend, so be on the lookout in the beginner section :)

I got some shots of the Saints Championship parade if you want to check them out.

http://www.flickr.com/photos/nola2t/

Most reactions

New Topics

Back