Hello from Normandy, France !

Pchiit

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi photographes,

I'm Clément from Normandy in France, 26 years old soon. I shoot since 2 years with a Nikon D5200, mostly landscape. and I'm looking forward to share my photos with you.

I choose this forum because I think its a good way to improve both m'y English and photography skills !

And French forum have a strange community they love each other photos without any advice...

I hope to fond a great community here !

Bye-Bye

Bonjour, Pchiit! I loved Normandy when I visited a few years ago. Looking forward to seeing some of your landscape shots.

Hi photographes,

I'm Clément from Normandy in France, 26 years old soon. I shoot since 2 years with a Nikon D5200, mostly landscape. and I'm looking forward to share my photos with you.

I choose this forum because I think its a good way to improve both m'y English and photography skills !

And French forum have a strange community they love each other photos without any advice...

I hope to fond a great community here !

Bye-Bye

Well your photography skills maybe - English? Well most of us probably aren't the best examples of proper English to follow. :) Welcome to the forum

Haha thanks, as soon as I'm understable it's ok !

Welcome from the Eastern part of US, just north of Washington, DC.

My granddaughter went to University of Pau for one semester and then finished 2 years and graduated at American U in Paris.
Loved the countryside.

In general, you will get straightforward honest response to your photos.

Welcome from the Eastern part of US, just north of Washington, DC.

My granddaughter went to University of Pau for one semester and then finished 2 years and graduated at American U in Paris.
Loved the countryside.

In general, you will get straightforward honest response to your photos.
Thank you ! My brother live near Pau it's a really beautiful city.

Envoyé de mon 6045Y en utilisant Tapatalk

Most reactions

Back