Hello from North Carolina

reaper7534

No longer a newbie, moving up!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My name is Tim and I live in Trinity, NC, basically in between Greensboro and Winston-Salem. I previously sold a Canon 300D a few years back along with a Canon 100mm macro. Took a while to realize I missed it along with picking up a real good deal on a used camera. I picked up Canon 450D in like new condition off ebay that could have been sold to me new and I wouldn't have known the difference. I've already ordered a Canon 50mm 1.8 and a Tamron 90mm macro, along with a remote trigger.
I really enjoy macro photography ( aquarium ). I may end up taking a class and definitely want to upgrade my equipment, I'm not concerned with a body, just want some quality lens. Within the next month will be picking up a flash and possibly a medium telephoto lens. Looking forward to all the great advice for this rookie.

Tim

My name is Tim and I live in Trinity, NC, basically in between Greensboro and Winston-Salem. I previously sold a Canon 300D a few years back along with a Canon 100mm macro. Took a while to realize I missed it along with picking up a real good deal on a used camera. I picked up Canon 450D in like new condition off ebay that could have been sold to me new and I wouldn't have known the difference. I've already ordered a Canon 50mm 1.8 and a Tamron 90mm macro, along with a remote trigger.
I really enjoy macro photography ( aquarium ). I may end up taking a class and definitely want to upgrade my equipment, I'm not concerned with a body, just want some quality lens. Within the next month will be picking up a flash and possibly a medium telephoto lens. Looking forward to all the great advice for this rookie.

Tim

Hi Tim, glad to have another member fairly close to me. Im kind of thinking you meant to make youre own intro thread though instead of posting in mine. LOL No worries though. Ive only been here for a couple days but welcome anyway.

[

Hi Tim, glad to have another member fairly close to me. Im kind of thinking you meant to make youre own intro thread though instead of posting in mine. LOL No worries though. Ive only been here for a couple days but welcome anyway.

Ha, this is my thread... lol. I think I confused you with the same thread name, too funny. What kind of equipment do you have ?

Hello and welcome aboard Tim!

Welcome to TPF, Tim! We have several members who like to shoot macro, so you have lots of company. :)

We've had a few new members lately from NC; I think it's funny that you're getting each other confused!

Welcome to the site.

Wow haha! I feel like a looser now. I just saw the same thread title and thought it was my thread lol. Sorry about that. Suppose I should be a bit more awake when I post next time

Most reactions

Back