Hello from Northern BC, Canada!

SnowflakeMama

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello, my name is Selena, I'm a northern girl from BC, Canada. I'm lucky enough to be married to the greatest man I know, with two (sometimes) lovely little kidlets and an assortment of small pets. I'm a part-time bookkeeper, a gardener, a procrastinator, a reader, a chit-chatter, and of course, a photographer. Not a great one mind you, but I a photographer nonetheless. :D
I'm into all things crafty and creative, but photography is my main outlet and my best excuse to get out of the house and have some "me-time". I'm very slowly improving, and I'm really enjoying working my way through all of the piles of stuff I still have to learn.
And I look forward to "meeting" you all!

Welcome to the site.

Thank you all for the welcome's!
Tirediron, I am uber-jealous - you live where I want to live! My family (the most important ones, anyway... LOL) are all in the Ladysmith area, and we spend a blissful few weeks every summer visiting, getting reacquainted with the area, and desperately wishing we didn't have to head north again to home, and work. One day we will get there... until then for six months of the year you will find me outside - shovelling snow. :grumpy:

Tirediron, I am uber-jealous - you live where I want to live! My family (the most important ones, anyway... LOL) are all in the Ladysmith area, and we spend a blissful few weeks every summer visiting, getting reacquainted with the area, and desperately wishing we didn't have to head north again to home, and work. One day we will get there... until then for six months of the year you will find me outside - shovelling snow. :grumpy:
:mrgreen: You have fun with that, k? I think I still have a snow-shovel... somewhere...

How far north? Prince George?

:mrgreen: You have fun with that, k? I think I still have a snow-shovel... somewhere...

How far north? Prince George?

Yup, PG born and raised. My parents escaped about 7 years ago, dropped all their snow shovels and snowblower in our driveway and made a beeline for the beach. Since then I've been counting the minutes until retirement when I can join them down there. Just 13,140,000 more to go... :D

Hello and welcome to the forum Selena!

:thumbup: Welcome to TPF Selena! :camera:
TPF is a place for people who like to make photographic images.

Free advice - stick with the default text color and font, because is has more contrast and is more readable.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back