Hello from Oklahoma

David_MC

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
My name is David, I am a Mechanical and Aerospace Engineering major at Oklahoma State University. My passion for photography started during my Senior year in high school (2010) when I joined a photography club with a friend on a whim. I instantly became hooked. I first shot on a Canon AE-1 Program that my father had purchased back in 1983. I then recieved my first digital camera, a Panasonic FZ-40 for Christmas. My skill progressed and my father bought me my first DSLR for my graduation present, a Canon Rebel XS. I learned more and more and eventually upgraded the XS to my current camera, a Canon Rebel T3i. I am planing on upgrading that to a Canon 80D within the next few months. I am a member of other photography forums and decided to join this one as well to get more opinions on how to improve and to meet new people.

Welcome aboard.

:icon_thumleft::icon_thumright::icon_thumleft::icon_thumright::icon_thumleft:

I graduated from Okla.State and my roommate was a Mechanical Engineering student.

'course that was a century ago- before the invention of the internet and the color magenta....

Most reactions

Back