Hello from Prague

ryunin

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
www.romanvalekphotography.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi, I have been involved in photography for a year or so and recently decided to go dead serious about it. A year ago I thought a serious photographer should have a DSLR, photoshop and read a few books about photography which I did. Those people knowing the science of exposure, film developing and printing were to me like distant aliens living in different worlds. About two months ago I bought a film SLR and then another one and came across new questions. What is really photography when it comes to mastering the whole thing? Although people usually like my photographs very much, and I naively thought that it was because I knew how to photograph, recently I've found out that I only rely on a few scenarios that would give me a good photograph but can't do anything else. I think I have been using about 10 percent of the photography potential. So now I want to take another step and begin to study the whole photography as a craft I'd like to / not master at all/ but learn more or less as time will pass. This forum is probably the busiest and liveliest in the world and I like that. That means being in daily touch with photographers willing to share ideas and tell us about their experience.

If you'd like to see my photographs before I started to study photography seriously, it's here - Roman Valek Photography .

Oh, and one important thing - I am crazy about film and B&W.

Welcome to TPF Ryunin. :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back