Hello from Rome

That's awsome Tina. I'm glad ya'll are having a good time too. The thing I noticed about Rome was that I wouldn't ever drive around town again! :lol:

So glad you're both having such a great time and seeing so many wonderful things and getting the rest you needed! I have to say I am quite envious of the fact that you got to meet both Hertz and Rob and wish I could have been there too! It would've been great to meet you as well......I see you are very beautiful by the pics Rob posted!!! I knew you were though and your Bo is very handsome as well! Thanks for the pics, I'm enjoying them alot and can't wait to see more! Be safe and keep on having a great time!:hugs: :hugs: :hugs:

Awww thanks Photogal :hugs: I noticed your title btw :thumbsup: It looks good on ya hehe.

Hobbes, holy hell are you so right about the italians and their crazy-a$$ driving !! :lol: We were laughing at it all though, whilst we stuck to the sidewalk as much as we could ! Their parking, cars are parked wherever they damn well please, no matter if they double park right behind another parked car. We saw ONE traffic cop the whole week. I think they've given up...

Yesterday it was sunny and warm in Madrid, now its rainy ( still not cold though ).

The boys here are pretty open about perving on a girl, even if she's with her man. VERY open and forward actually...ironic though to think how they would react if another guy did it to THEIR own g/f's....but a couple of girls have been pretty flirty with Josh too and we laugh it off.

We're doing as the Madrileanos do and having a siesta before we go out tonight. Tough life eh ! ;)

I heard Barcelona is a cooler place to visit, Hertz, I tried to go there instead but the around the world ticket I have with OneWorld only dumps one in Madrid ( as far as Spain goes ).
Any places you know of near Madrid that would be good for a day trip ?

Most reactions

Back