Hello from Seattle

casey_2005

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hey everyone! I'm Casey. I don't really have a lot to say just wanted to introduce myself. I spend my time wrenching on my cars, taking photos and being the occasional photo assistant. More play than work. :) Not sure yet where I want to take my photography, I just tend to make photos that I like.

Welcome to TPF, this is a good community.
Can't wait to see some of your work!

Welcome to the site.

Hello and welcome to the forum Casey!

Hi Casey, and welcome to TPF! :) Nothing wrong with simply making photos you like while you figure out where you want to take your photography. In fact, just keep doing what you're doing. Keep it fun and you will always feel rewarded by it.

Enjoy the forum!

Thanks for the welcome, everyone. Let's see how long it will last! :greenpbl:

Thanks, considering you're in Seattle as well we may just have some similar photos. I like the one of the Lotus in your flickr page. :thumbup: There are many great cars parked on the streets of Seattle to photograph. I'm into photographing the older vehicles and on occasion it will lead me on a walk for miles, you never know what's waiting around the corner.

Keep it fun and you will always feel rewarded by it.

That's the goal, thanks!

Thanks for the welcome, everyone. Let's see how long it will last! :greenpbl:

Thanks, considering you're in Seattle as well we may just have some similar photos. I like the one of the Lotus in your flickr page. :thumbup: There are many great cars parked on the streets of Seattle to photograph. I'm into photographing the older vehicles and on occasion it will lead me on a walk for miles, you never know what's waiting around the corner.

Keep it fun and you will always feel rewarded by it.

That's the goal, thanks!

I mostly stay on the East side for work, but I do make it over to mercer every once and awhile. Just this Saturday I spotted 6 Lamborghinis in down town Bellevue. I was bummed I didn't have my camera, they were even parked side by side covering multiple generations.

Most reactions

Back