Hello from Seoul, Korea

SeoulShots

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hiya,

I am brand new photographer (I cringe saying that because I certainly haven't earned the title "photographer.") and am looking for a place to learn and become inspired. This past summer I got my first 'real' camera, a Canon Rebel T1i. I love, love it and I use it often. I've always wanted to learn how to shoot and I'm excited to finally have the chance. I currently living in Seoul, Korea for the next couple of years and I'm using my new surroundings as my muse.

I've seen some amazing pictures while browsing this site and I look forward to meeting and learning from you all. :peacesign:

Welcome to TPF! So currently living in Seoul? Where are you from originally? There are tons of great photographers here on the site and you will find tons of useful information. Looking forward to seeing some of your stuff.

oh sweet! zomg take pictures of kpop perfs. I'm asian as well(that is, if you're asian too lol) and I listen to K-pop :D. Nice to see you here!

Welcome to this forum!

Thanks for the welcome!

I'm not Asian--sorry jaqg. But I do hear K-pop every where I go! :)

GFreg- I'm originally from Texas but had been living in DC. I'm now in Korea teaching English. But I was in your neck of the woods!

welcome to the forum, Asian or whatever you are.

Thanks for the welcome!

I'm not Asian--sorry jaqg. But I do hear K-pop every where I go! :)

GFreg- I'm originally from Texas but had been living in DC. I'm now in Korea teaching English. But I was in your neck of the woods!

Cool, looking forward to seeing some of your shots. I have heard that Seoul is an awesome city.

Most reactions

Back