Hello from South FL!

Kirch3333

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hey guys (and gals). I'm Ryan and I'm from the South Florida area. New to photography and so far this forum has been very useful. My main reason for getting into photography is that my wife and I just found out that we're expecting our first child and I'd like to be able to take quality pictures of the little one. My wife also has an interest in photography so last year I bought her a Nikon D5100 with the 18-55mm kit lens as well as a 70-300mm lens. She has a bit of an obsession with bokeh (which seems to be pretty common on here) but was having trouble achieving it. Last week I purchased a 35mm f/1.8 prime lens which is AMAZING and creates some wonderful bokeh. We have no plans to ever be professional photographers and will most likely remain hobby photographers. Should we maybe take a few lessons or have people had success becoming decent photographers utilizing online resources such as TPF/YouTube? Can't wait to learn from you all. It's only been a week and I feel like my abilities have improved drastically. Thanks again!

Ryan

Welcome to the site.

Last edited:
As an Amazon Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Hello and welcome aboard Ryan!

Most reactions

Back