Hello from South Jersey

badrano

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi all,

I just recently upgraded to a Nikon D7000 from a N60. I got the basic 18-105 kit lens, but kept the 70-300 Tamron lens. Also just picked up a SB-700 speed light yesterday. My wife volunteered me to be the unofficial professional(yeah right) photographer for her uncle's wedding in Nov. We'll see how that goes.

The N60 has served me well over the years even though I used it mostly for vacations and air shows. We took an Alaska cruise last year and had to bring a lot of film which I think was finally the motivation to suck it up and go digital. I also got a few "wow's" from fellow photographer's(digital) on the cruise because I was shooting film.

Even though I've taken a lot of pics with the N60, I never really spent the time to really play around and learn because I didn't want to spend the money to develop all that film. Now, with the D7000, I feel that my knowledge has really grown because I can take a 1000 pics at no cost :D

Now I need to save up for my next lens purchase.

Omar

Welcome to the site.

Welcome to the forum, Omar! Hope you will check out our Galleries where you can post some of your work. :)

Hello and welcome to the forum Omar!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back