Hello from Southeastern PA :)

love_aud

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hi! My name is Audrey! I own a Canon EOS DIGITAL REBEL XS (I named it Juliet :lol:) I am learning photography and photojournalism. I have been doing photography for about three years and I absolutely love it! :D

I can't wait to learn more and more about my favorite thing ever!

yay for pa people !!! e.rose allentown here as well!

Oh crazy! Look at that! :sillysmi:

I'm actually in New Tripoli out past Fogelsville... but Allentown is the closest city nearby! My husband and I will be moving to Bethlehem at the end of the month!

What part of A-town are you in?

I'm in the Salisbury area I have an allentown address but pay school tax ect to Salisbury I'm closer to the city of bethlehem then I am the city of allentown. I totally mind blanked before with my last post forgot to say welcome to Audrey, so welcome!!!

Salisbury......I love their steaks....mmmm:er:

Actually, since we are on the topic of PA, who, by show of hands......loves scrapple? YUM.

Oh, I forgot -- Welcome to the forum!

I just can't do scrapple. I tried I really did. But "meat" was not meant to be greenish-gray before being cooked.

I just can't do scrapple. I tried I really did. But "meat" was not meant to be greenish-gray before being cooked.
You just gotta cut it really thin and fry it on each side so it gets this crispy outside.......coincidentally, also the best way to eat SPAM. :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back