Hello from Star Photography!

besphotographer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Interesting thing to have on your website > "Best Cheap Photographer-trust the Best" ! What is up with that? and BestCheapPhotographer . com is your website????? Unusual marketing idea..... Most people associate the word CHEAP with JUNK or WORTHLESS..... CHEAP has very bad connotations for most!

care to explain your philosophy behind that?

Last edited:
I like the website name! I, like a lot of people are frugal, so the name stands out.

I like the website name! I, like a lot of people are frugal, so the name stands out.

You have stated you were a teacher before you decided to go PRO photographer ( a year of DSLR experience, I believe), correct? Why is the sentence you wrote in the quote above using improper grammar?

Would not "I, like a lot of people, am frugal" be correct.... since both "I" and "am" are singular. "I" is not plural although "We" and "are" would be, used in that context!

Correct usage using "are" would have been "We, like a lot of people, are frugal". But since only Royalty and Schizophrenics refer to themselves as "WE"... I don't think that would have been correct for you either ( I am assuming you aren't royalty, at least!). ;)

Not trying to be a grammar cop.. but based on your stated credentials, I find it interesting that a "Teacher" would break such a simple rule!

Last edited:
Username: "besphotographer"

First post: plugs personal website

Second sentence: "This is greeting from Star Photography the best photographer in all Northeast OH - Pittsburgh PA area USA."

:popcorn:

Hmmmmm

Is that the total of your portfolio, though flashy site, quite like it I have to say

Check your grammar, you were obviously not an English teacher

Also on your front page you have not left a gap between paragraphs, very poor.

I assume "colors" is the American rather than "colours" and surely "photojournalistic photo journalistic with a space.
" SHOULD be
And what about

Whether you choose modern and edgy style

Should that not be
Whether you choose a modern and edgy style or.....

Most reactions

New Topics

Back