Hello from Sunny England!

JAMES P

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello everybody, My name is James, I'm 39 years old and I live in Hampshire, UK. I first started showing an interest in photography with my old Samsung S7 phone.

I didn't realise until my wife surprised me with my first entry level dslr for my birthday 2 years ago that I had caught the bug. Ever since, our two kids and Golden Retriever have patiently tolerated having a lens in their faces haha

I'm now a hobbyist/enthusiast who is looking to take my photos to up a level and hoping to learn more and more. I have used YouTube as the base of my learning but I figured there is a whole world of knowledgeable people out there and I could use the help. Would be great to make some new friends who share my passion along the way.

I'll stop rambling on now, cheers very much to all in the photo forum community!!!

Hello James and welcome, its not sunny where I am..........

Hello James and welcome, its not sunny where I am..........

Haha! It is far from sunny here too. I was just trying to be humorous. Everybody knows it only ever rains here.

Thanks though Jeff, appreciate the welcome.

Welcome!

Welcome from sunny Thailand!

Welcome to the forum. If you're using Youtube, give Tony and Chelsea Northrup a look.

Thanks Dean. I've been following those guys for the last year or so. They have some great content and I've learnt a lot from them, along with Sean Tucker and Jamie Windsor as well.

Welcome aboard, Look forward to seeing your work. Its a great forum here..

Most reactions

Back