Hello From Sunny London

LRYoung

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi Everyone,

Believe it or not, it is sunny in London today - the forecast says its going to be hotter than the Sahara, but I don't believe that! I'm going to introduce myself then grab my camera and head out...

I have been taking since i was 21 (i'm 32) now, mostly amateur stuff, but a few paid for shoots here and there, and a LOT of dance competition photos (which I sold a lot of photos though). I'm always keen to chat more about photography. I'm most interested in the artistic side of photography (rather than the technical, and gear), and the business side. I'm fascinated by how the internet changes businesses, and I think that process is still going on the world of Photography - I even created a business to explore my thoughts of how its changing (check out frozenevent.com if you are interested, but it's still very much in development)

I'm looking forward to getting to know some of you - and I hope you guys will challenge me to improve my photos, and my ideas.

Laurie

Im new too, was thinking i was the only uk guy lol

Hi Lee, pleased to meet you :)

I have seen a few of us from the UK on here, we do exist :)

Thank god. Im on the other forum, but need to find somewhere else to sell my lens, reckon everyone skint though. :)

Did you try selling to a camera shop. Worked well for me when I had some leses to sell recently

It is, and im stuck inside all day, I didnt try a camera shop, its 70-200mm f4 L and like new, so wouldnt get much from them

welcome,

seems most of Europe is quite sunny today :)

Not only is it still hot in London today, but I'm stuck in a room with the heating turned on!

Not only is it still hot in London today, but I'm stuck in a room with the heating turned on!

I always knew there was something wrong with you jolly Brits ;)

Most reactions

Back