Hello from SUNR15E

SUNR15E

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Website
sunr15e-photographic.darkbb.com
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well I guess this is the best place to start. It is not in my nature to sit and read a million posts before I get brave enough to say hello. I am here because I love the option to capture the world around me with my camera. I am in no way DEDICATED.....and I often lack the passion to actually lift the heavy lump. BUT....When I find a topic which inspires me...I latch onto it and I give it all I have.

Yes I am happy to see others edit my work...BUT I would rather know what was done and WHY.

I am on the bottom rung of this ladder so please be nice to me.

I am not looking for "oh I love your pictures" If they are rubbish I want to be told....how else do we learn..?? But If they are OK and people see I am actually learning then please let me know.

I like to break RULES so please if the image is WRONG and it is obvious that it is wrong there might be a reason... ;) Or I could just have messed up big time and not even noticed...have fun guessing... ;)

So HELLO feel free to ask me anything.....I might be mad enough to actually answer you.

SUNR15E

ps Can someone give me the link to "How to post pictures on this forum....." There must be one...I know I could work it out...but when you are as lazy as I am it's easier to ask and read....:)

ps Can someone give me the link to "How to post pictures on this forum....." There must be one...I know I could work it out...but when you are as lazy as I am it's easier to ask and read....:)

:lol: Here you go, O Lazy One! ;)

Take a look through there, and also check out all our different Galleries when choosing where to post.

Welcome! Hope you have fun!

:lol: Here you go, O Lazy One! ;-)

Oh it's so nice to be greeted by someone who sees my talents so early. Only the lazy man would find the easiest way to do any job...then find a shortcut that made it easier. ;)

Without people with your skills I would be lost and maybe end up floundering around posting random pics in the wrong place.

I can only imagine there are a million inspirational images for me to look at.....so Off I go......I will come back here to see who else is here to say hello.

Thanks for the HERE YOU GO the link took me to what was needed....I'm pleased to say it all made sense and I know what I am doing......??!?!?...HONEST...!!

SUNR15E

Welcome aboard! Glad to see you wander into the land of TPF! Such a good group of EXCELLENT photographers, there is so much to learn from all of them! So, now it's time to post a pic!

Sup,sup?? Hey, welcome to TPF. Spooky avatar!

Most reactions

Back