Hello from Texas!

Mindy

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Well I've joined today and already I have questions like where's the FAQ? Okay I found it. It doesn't really "pop out" at you. :) It doesn't say where private messaging is located but I did do a search on it and someone said that after a certain number of posts you can send PMs? How many is that?

NOW FOR THE INTRODUCTION
Well as you can guess, my name is Mindy. All I have really is an Olympus Digital camera. But of course I would just love one of those Digital SLRs. :mrgreen: But mainly I came to this site to get some tips on editing photos. If interested, I posted here in the Graphics Programs and Photo Gallery Forum under Digital Photography. Thank you very much.

Whew! I think I had a run on sentence in there somewhere! Anyways, I am very glad to meet you! :love:

The FAQ doesn't say where private messaging is located but I did do a search on it and someone said that after a certain number of posts you can send PMs? How many is that?

I subscribed to TPF and now I am able to send/receive PMs. I've got it figured out now. ;) I haven't seen this documented anywhere that I can see. Perhaps it would be a good idea to sticky this?

Hi Mindy, it looks like you will have no problem finding your way around. :)

I'm Daniel (new here too), and I don't even have an Olympus digital camera. I have a very inexpensive camera I got for Christmas a few years ago, but I might as well start somewhere, right? Might as well read up while I save up for something better.

This forum looks like it has a lot of experienced and intelligent members, and I look forward to learning more about the basics. Maybe I'll see you around.

Hi Mindy, it looks like you will have no problem finding your way around. :)

I'm Daniel (new here too), and I don't even have an Olympus digital camera. I have a very inexpensive camera I got for Christmas a few years ago, but I might as well start somewhere, right? Might as well read up while I save up for something better.

This forum looks like it has a lot of experienced and intelligent members, and I look forward to learning more about the basics. Maybe I'll see you around.

Hi Daniel! My Olympus isn't an SLR so compared to the big "shots" here, so I suppose I am in the same boat as you are! But you are right. This place is really incredible.

I'm sure we shall be running into each other. :)

Most reactions

Back