Hello from the Carolinas

Carolina_Blue

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
Hello! I'm fairly new to Photography having just bought a Panasonic FZ50 last June. I don't want to take a leap into a true DSLR just yet so I'm testing the waters with a bridge camera. I'm a member of other forums but would like to learn from as many photographers as possible. I try to read up a lot but definitely could use tips and advice from everyone. I have not had the chance to go out and shoot landscape so I mostly shoot stills indoors. I love playing with light so I experiment with how the photos turn out depending on where I aim my light source. Since June, I have made small investments on the camera and purchased a TCON 1.7x teleconverter and a Raynox 250 macro converter. I am hoping one of my kids pick up some interest in photography beyond the normal teenage snapshots so I can hand me down the Pany and upgrade to a DSLR. Right now, this is my flavor-of-the-month hobby and intend to push my limits until it exhausts me. I like taking challenging shots (the moon, very low light settings, etc.); however, I also realize the limits of my equipment and won't ask for the impossible out of it. For right now, it satisfies my requirements and am happy with it.

In any event, I always am breathless over a good photograph, so even if I can never replicate it nor be as good as the photographer, the momentary pleasure of looking at a work of art is the best reason for joining a forum.

I'm excited to see everyone's work!:drool:

Welcome to TPF Carolina Blue. Of course, from these parts...... it damn well better be Carolina Tarheel Blue. :lol: I'm from the Raleigh area.

Last edited by a moderator:
Welcome aboard.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back