Hello from the island of Cyprus

Dinsdale

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello, my name is David, originally from Scotland but now retired and living in the Republic of Cyprus; a beautiful island in the eastern Mediterranean. I am very new to DSLR photography although I have been happily taking photographs on my travels around the world since retirement on my little Sony RX100. I have now invested in a DSLR and am keen to develop and learn as much as possible about the art from the knowledgeable members on this forum

Hello, nice to have you here!. I am looking forward to some images from Cyprus!

Hello, my name is David, originally from Scotland but now retired and living in the Republic of Cyprus; a beautiful island in the eastern Mediterranean. I am very new to DSLR photography although I have been happily taking photographs on my travels around the world since retirement on my little Sony RX100. I have now invested in a DSLR and am keen to develop and learn as much as possible about the art from the knowledgeable members on this forum

Oh, wow...you now live in a photography PARADISE! I've seen thousands of pics from Cyprus. Amazing scenery there. The rocks, the water, the skies, the people. Enjoy the dlsr experience!

welcome to this forum. vin

Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. I hope to post some shots from Cyprus soon. Thanks again.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back