Hello from the Pacific Northwest

Jean1234

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hello,

I'm an amateur hobbyist that's looking to meet other photographers and increase my skills. I've always struggled with taking pictures of people, especially posed photos. I just recently had a baby and I'd really like to be able to take some great pictures of her, so I'm really hoping you all can help me improve my skills.

Thank you!

Welcome to TPF, great place to learn, and some great folks.

Hello and welcome to the forum!

Welcome to the site.

From onw newbie to another, welcome! I do portraits, but would love to have more opportunities to shoot nature & landscape out there in the Pacific NW. My dream is have a two-week vacation so I can backpack and travel through Washington, Oregon, Idaho and Montana with my camera and a couple of nice L lenses ;-)

From onw newbie to another, welcome! I do portraits, but would love to have more opportunities to shoot nature & landscape out there in the Pacific NW. My dream is have a two-week vacation so I can backpack and travel through Washington, Oregon, Idaho and Montana with my camera and a couple of nice L lenses ;-)

Thanks & welcome to you too! I moved out here 2 years ago & I still haven't seen all that I want to. The hiking/backpacking is amazing - definitely worth the trip. :)

Welcome to the site fellow PNW'er

Most reactions

Back