Hello from the UK

SSP

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
I have already posted a few times, so I guess this is a little late!

I live and work in the West Midlands (UK) as a technical support guy for a mountian bike manufacturer. When I'm not fixing bikes I am riding them or talking about them....i am the uber-bike geek :mrgreen:

As you can guess a lot of my photos are of bikes / people riding bikes :D although I also like abstract, street and still life photography.

My other loves (apart from bikes + photography) are punk and rock music, single malt whisky and pretty much all food (indian and sushi esp)

I am currently using a Ricoh GR1s and a Yashica Electro loaded with (mainly) B+W. Although I have not yet I would love to start processing my own negatives (once I have paid-off my latest bike!)

Alex

I live and work in the West Midlands (UK) as a technical support guy for a mountian bike manufacturer. When I'm not fixing bikes I am riding them or talking about them....i am the uber-bike geek
Scurra may like you then. :)

Welcome to the forum. :)

"We could turn this into Little Britain"

"I'm the only photographer in the village!" :p

Thanks everyone, a lot nice than most of the mountianbike forums I used to frquent!

OK, I have shot 2 rolls of film over the weekend (1 colour, one B+W) so stay tuned for the highlights.

Alex

Welcome aboard! :)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back