Hello from Tillsongurg, Ontario, Canada

Ojo

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
:peacesign: Hello everybody. Middle aged rocker here from Canada who just got into photography a little over a year now I guess. I have a Rebel XS/D1000 with the generic 18-55 as well as a 75-300 telephoto. I've become pretty familiar with it and move around it pretty good and instinctively now. Still doing a lot of experimenting and learning through trial and error. Everything I know is what I've learned myself which is one of the reasons why I'm here. I need to continue moving forward and am looking for, first of all, opinion and critique of how I'm doing, etc, and then more knowledge and inspiration.

Looking forward to getting around and meeting people here.

Thanks
Ojo

Last edited:
Welcome aboard.

I admit, I had to look up Tillsonburg....I'd never heard of it before. There must not be any famous hockey players from there eh? :lol:

You should see the pictures on my barbers wall. Players he coached in their childhood days that should be in the hall of fame. At least some of them.

Last edited by a moderator:
never heard of the place myself hehe...welcome to the forum Ojo...
Thank you. I'm basically on the north shores of Lake Erie. I'll get some photos up of my area when I get settled in. Looking forward to seeing other landscapes from other members back yards. I bet you get some great ocean shots and such arkipix. Big Mike, I used to live in Alberta for about 10 years as well. Innisfail and Bowden, just south of Red Deer. I did not have my camera yet so couldn't take advantage of the beauty there. Too bad because I drove truck out there, including hopper trucks that took me into the back lands and some very beautiful scenery and out of the way places.

I seem to be having trouble posting/uploading pic. I'm familiar with this forum software, I use it at another forum I'm at and have no trouble there. Is there a size limit on them, meaning I have to resize before upload? I'm trying to upload jpeg files around 3 to 4MB and I get a red exclamation.

You can't upload photos directly to you posts. You have to upload them somewhere else first, then use tags to display them. Many people use off-site hosts like Flickr or Photobucket, but you you also have the option of uploading them to your own gallery, here on the forum.

[url]http://www.thephotoforum.com/forum/photography-beginners-forum-photo-gallery/76568-how-post-pictures-use-forum-functions-pictoral-guide-using-tpf.html[/url]

Thank you Big Mike. I did have a quick look at it before but a better one this time.

Tiger_lily_Project.jpg

Most reactions

Back