Hello From Vancouver BC

ASB

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Thought I would introduce myself...

I am Angie, an amateur photographer based in Vancouver BC.

Photography has been in my blood since I was knee high to a grass hopper, going back to when I was about 4 years old and living in Uranium City, Sask.

One Christmas I see this very nice camera bag, with lots of lenses. Thought it was mine, then to my dissapointment found out it was my dad's and that's what started it for me:lol:

From those point and shoot film cameras, to point and shoot cameras to my Canon T5 18mp is where I find myself now. Photography is my passion, it feeds my soul and I am happy when I am in shooting mode.

My interests as of late are animals,architecture,and art.

I have also posted several of my favorite shots that I used a Canon T3 12.2 to take.

Welcome, Angie ! I just got my Canon T3 last month and I'm tickled to death with it ! Shoots just about like my old Nikon SLR, but with total freedom from the limitations and foibles of film......
Saw your pictures, nice work ! I love to shoot animals too - but only with a camera ! :mrgreen: I just love little dogs....

Marigold_the_Welsh_Corgi_-_2.jpg

Thanks for the warm welcome. I shot all of those on auto, I am looking forward to doing manual now that I have the right kind of gear. My favorite picture that I took is of the grey dog. I try to get "emotion' in the pictures I take (not sure if that makes sense) The one thing I am obsessed about shooting are the gargoyles on the Hotel Vancouver. Would like to get up close and personal with them.

I look forward to contributing, and constructive criticism is welcome!

Hello and welcome to the forum Angie...

Welcome to the site.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back