Hello from WA

ClickCapture

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos NOT OK to edit
My name is Elizabeth and I'm in the Western WA area. I'm a horse enthusiast and looking to get back into photography. I took a few classes in high school and can not seem to remember much of anything! So it is time to start the learning process all over again. I use a Olympus point and shoot camera to test the horses and a Canon Rebel when I'm actually trying to produce something. Currently the lens on the camera is 55-200mm. I shot my first horse show a couple weeks ago. Mostly just a test to figure out timing and direction. Pretty neat to have full arena access side by side with the judge!

Hoping to learn a lot -- and ALWAYS looking for mentors :)

My name is Elizabeth and I'm in the Western WA area. I'm a horse enthusiast and looking to get back into photography. I took a few classes in high school and can not seem to remember much of anything! So it is time to start the learning process all over again. I use a Olympus point and shoot camera to test the horses and a Canon Rebel when I'm actually trying to produce something. Currently the lens on the camera is 55-200mm. I shot my first horse show a couple weeks ago. Mostly just a test to figure out timing and direction. Pretty neat to have full arena access side by side with the judge!

Hoping to learn a lot -- and ALWAYS looking for mentors :)

Welcome to the forum, Elizabeth. Can't wait to see some of your work.

I'm also located in Western Washington, Pierce County area.

Welcome to the site.

Hello and welcome to the forum Elizabeth!

Most reactions

New Topics

Back