Hello from Wales

SteveEllis

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
Hi Guys,

At the grand old age of 27 it seems a bit silly saying this is my first proper camera and I've only got it because my Uncle gave it to me, now I seem to be hooked, I want to know everything, especially after browsing this forum.

My camera is a Canon EOS 300, anybody else got one?

I hope I can produce even a fraction of the quality of some of the photos on this forum :hail:

Cheers,
Steve.

Hello Steve and welcome to TPF. Never too late to start photography and yes, Canon is a good brand to start with. Enjoy.

Welcome to TPF!

YEAH!! Another canon user...WE ROCK!!! You can join the People's Front of Canon users if you like...you qualify...just watch out for the hazing.

mygrain, I reckon I can cope with a hazing as long as someone tells me what all my buttons do :mrgreen:

Welcome to ThePhotoForum, the board for ALL BRANDS camera users :)
I am hoping for a Canon EOS 350D for Christmas, though I can see only little work in that direction per part of my "inbuilt father Christmas" (aka husband), so I guess it will be the same kind of Christmas present as my new computer was: it will be here in mid-February of 2006 ... :roll: ... (and this while I have dropped hints the size of boulders since June....). And you say even the 300D has too many buttons? Whoa. What am I in for? (If so...!)

I am an owner of the 350D, and I must say, wonderful camera, as I am sure its earlier version is as well. Before you know it, you will know each button like the back of your hand! Congratulations on your new camera! (And finding TPF of course)

SteveEllis said:
mygrain, I reckon I can cope with a hazing as long as someone tells me what all my buttons do :mrgreen:

It will all be ceremonially revealed AFTER the hazing. :mrgreen: Now cover yourself with these fish heads while I look for the hungry badger. :lmao:

Most reactions

New Topics

Back