Hello, hopefully I can add to the community.

reddau

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been taking photos for a few years now, after receiving an amazing amount of views due to a friend posting one of my flickr images on a forum he frequents I've decided to join a forum. Although the reason for my interest in joining is self-promotion I understand that other users hate inactive users joining solely for this purpose. I love retouching, I've been researching and developing my workflow for years. Hopefully my knowledge will be of some value to this community because after browsing through some of the threads I've been inspired by TPF. My flickr is in my signature, I would love to introduce myself by asking for some critiques, especially if you feel as if I could improve in an area you are more experienced in.

Please view my work and respond with feedback, I will gladly return the favor. I hope joining this community will expand my knowledge.

Something to think about, if you are a creative individual it is essiential to our integrity of our industry to change the publics view of design because, unfortunately, Paul Rand is right.

"The public is more familiar with bad design than good design. It is, in effect, conditioned to prefer bad design, because that is what it lives with. The new becomes threatening, the old reassuring." -Paul Rand

Thank you,
reddau

Most reactions

New Topics

Back