Photos NOT OK to edit
Name:Stefanie
Alias:Hybridatomsk
DOB:01/09
Nationality:Filipino / Asian
Camera:
-Kodak Easyshare Z1275 // 12 MP
-HP Photosmart R742 // 8MP

Hello, I'm Stefanie.I wanted to join a photography forum because I'm really into Photography.I used to draw but I stopped drawing because of my interest in Photography & have purchased a digital camera. I never go anywhere without it & whenever I can, I take pictures so I can get better. It's just a hobby and not really something I'd like to persue. :) I hope to learn to become better here & hopefully learn a few techniques. I bought a Kodak Easyshare Z1275 12 MP camera yesterday because it was cheap & on clearance. >D I really like cameras that have more than 3x zoom. I want to get a camera that the pros use but I think I'm gonna settle with this one (despite the bad reviews I read on the internet) because it has all the features I want in a camera. XD Is that bad? I don't know. -_-;

Other than Photography, I like to make gfx images (banners,signatures,etc.) on Photoshop CS2. I also like to draw anime (I draw on & off) and when I'm not working, I'm either at home or outside. I really like to go to the beach,it's my favorite place in the whole world. :)

Ummm. Any questions/comments,feel free to ask.Oh and by the way, I don't have any chiildren and I'm currentlly not in college. I'm saving up to go to school maybe this fall. :p (people keep telling me to go back to school. >_<)

Crossing my fingers & hoping to become a better photgrapher,
Hybridatomsk

Glad to have you aboard, welcome!

welcome to TPF ... mind to explain your online name? ;)

Aghhh... ^__________^; Hehehehehe.Sure.

hybrid = hybrid rainbow by the pillows (i saw them live twice! they're a Japanese band)

atomsk = a character from FLCL (anime)

Most reactions

New Topics

Back