Hello, I am a new member

jfkanalyzer

TPF Noob!
Reaction score
Hello,

I joined yesterday and started a thread that went badly and I was thinking that I would try again today but start here first.

I am interested in seriously analyzing a few photo's that come from the jfk assassination. I am thinking that people in this forum might have some good skills at doing this.

The photos I want to analyze are somewhat blurry but they do contain information. I am hoping that some of you would be genuinely interested in doing this. I really dont have much patience for "Looks like an alien to " type of comments , I have dealt with too many of those already.

I am thinking that this could maybe evolve into a whole sub-section on your forum devoted to the analysis of photos from that assassination.

A type of question I might ask is "could camera angle cause someone who was behind someone else to actually appear taller than the person in front?

Or what is the effect when the camera is below a wall and people move away from that wall.

Or what causes multiple ghost type images to appear in a photo?

Or , if I enlarge a photo that has blur in it and in that bur I see multiple images what caused that?

So , if you are seriously interested please let me know.

Thanks,

jfkanalyzer

Welcome to the forum. I think you may be in the wrong forum. Are you a photographer? Or are you just wanting someone elses photos analyis or critqued? Photo forum don't allow political comments or posting of other photographers work. My suggestion is privately contact a professional anaylis. If I am wrong then I am sorry. Please except my welcome from one photographer to another.

The reason I am here is because I do not want any political comments. I just want these photos to be scrutinized and analyzed. I am searching for the truth that these photos contain. They are blurry and they appear complex.

Most reactions

New Topics

Back