Hello, I am a Nigerian Prince

rexbobcat

Been spending a lot of time on here!
Reaction score
Can others edit my Photos
Photos OK to edit
I've been trying to sell my Canon 100-400mm on Ebay and it keeps getting bought by Nigerian scammers. This is the third time I've listed it.

It also doesn't help that I lost the login info to my old account so I have a new account with a weird username and zero sales, but damn these people are really persistent.

Last edited:
Yes, they are. The company I work for has received fraudulent orders from them pretending to be various govt agencies. According to the agents investigating it they are excellent at what they do.

Upon receipt of your $150, I shall contact said buyers to refrain from engaging in your sales.

I used to collect the lame excuses for cashier's checks they'd come up with as souvenirs.

They're super lame for a reason. The people they want are people naive enough to fall for a super lame scam. Those victims are a lot easier to handle in a bunch of ways.

I have a close relative in China who died in a car crash. He had the same surname and $ 4.5 mln left in a Chinese bank. I have a confirmation letter from a lawyer who's English is even worse than mine. My relative's name was John. A perfect Russian name.

Maybe you should go CraigsList.

I've posted it one there as well, but it seems that lenses, especially expensive, niche ones, are difficult to get hits on. :p

Most reactions

Back